- Elmer’s nontoxic multipurpose glue
- Cut out two hearts, one narrow, out of the white paper and the other one wide, out of the blue paper. Cut a small star out of white paper, as shown in the picture below.
- Make red stripes with a red crayon on the white and narrow heart. Now cut it in two halves.
- On the blue and wide heart, glue the white star as nose.
- Draw eyes, snout and moustache with the crayons, as shown in the picture above.
- Glue the inverted blue heart as dog’s face on a small rectangular piece of paper. Glue the two striped halves as the dog’s floppy ears.